Thurman Arnold Law Firm Sample Divorce Pleadings and
Family Law Discovery Forms Library
Since you have bumped into this website, you are either an attorney or self-represented party managing or engaged in a complex California divorce or other family law situation. With over 35 years of divorce litigation and mediation practice, I have accumulated many motions, discovery requests, responsive pleadings, and so on - that we want to share with you.
Most of what you will find on this website is original material from myself and attorney Michael C. Peterson. We hope you will find cutting edge divorce and family law materials and philosophies here that will make your divorce connected life easier. Along those lines, try our on-board search engine at the top right of most pages for word/term/issue searches to find answers to a number of family law quandaries.
In order for you to access our free on-line information, we make these requests:
- That you read and abide by our Disclaimer. By clicking through to our Thurman Arnold Forms Library, you are deemed to have done so.
- That you understand that while we will provide the date of our sample form uploads, we don't have the time to go back and update them when the law changes inreal time (we do the best we can). You use our materials at your own risk.
- That you not call our office for questions unless you are prepared to engage us for Second Opinions. We would be honored to talk to you if we can provide you value; otherwise, our contribution is what you will find on this website!
- We ask you to share what you appreciated with others through social media - this feedback tells us what you want us to provide you, and we don't read minds!
- Most importantly, we implore you that you always try to not "blow yourself up" in your family law related cases, and that you recognize that going nuclear with aggressive attorneys or litigation tactics will only bite you hard, financially and emotionally, and even for generations! We wish you a "mindful divorce"!
Thurman W. Arnold Family Law Forms Portal!
Click here to enter into our divorce and family law form library, and THANK YOU!
Want tips about drafting family law declarations?
Need to learn about evidence issues in family law proceedings?
Need to learn about how to deal with evidentiary hearings?
Need to learn about dealing with difficult judges?
Need to learn about motions for reconsideration?
Need to learn about Family Law appeals?
Need to learn about various forms of discovery, like production demands, requests for admission, and interrogatories?
Want a Simple Overview of the Divorce Process, From Start to Finish?