Welcome to Our Family Law, Divorce, and Domestic Partnership Litigation and Discovery Library!
Because this is a work in progress, it will take time to add the hundreds of documents that we intend to provide you. But we have to start somewhere. Therefore, what follows below are the subject areas that we now present or will soon provide free divorce form PDF's for your review and consideration to assist you as a family law attorney, and especially as a self-represented party.
What you will find will be the topic areas with links to pages that briefly explain the PDF's we've uploaded for your review. I will be drafting all the subject areas as a sort of outline I can follow and work on, but it will take much time to add them each one by one. From the emails I receive, I know that some are more immediately important to you then others and will attempt to deal with the most pressing needs that parties have first.
Please keep in mind, these are actual sanitized pleadings filed in real cases over our many years of family law litigation experience. Hence, you will need to pick and choose what is relevant to your situation, and to add additional facts and information.
- California Divorce and Family Law Discovery Sample Interrogatory Forms, Requests for Production, and Exemplars
- Motions to Compel Compliance With Discovery Requests
- Obtaining Tax Returns from the Other Party
- Requests for Orders for Spousal and/or Child Support, including Points and Authorities
- Requests for Orders for Attorney Fees, including Points and Authorities
- Requests for Orders for Family Code Section 271 Sanctions, including Points and Authorities
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Motions, including Points and Authorities
- Requests for Bifurcation of Marital Status
- Requests for Bifurcation of the Date of Separation
- Requests for Bifurcation of Date of Valuation of Businesses and/or Professional Practices
- Motions to Quash Proceedings and Oppositions Thereto
- Evidentiary Objections and How They Should Be Presented
- Requests for Judicial Notice
- Sample Stipulations - Continuances of Hearings, Re Custody Orders, and Child and Spousal Support
- Sample Marital Settlement Agreements, Marital Termination Agreements, Premarital Agreements, and Cohabitation Agreements
- Statements of Decision Following Contested or Evidentiary Hearings, or Divorce Trials
- Sample Forms for Lawyers and Law Offices
- MUCH MORE TO COME!
Undertake an Enlightend Divorce!
NOTE - TO THE EXTENT THAT LINKS DON'T WORK ABOVE, IT IS BECAUSE WE HAVE YET TO ADD THEM UNDERLYING DOCUMENTS - THIS REMAINS AN ASPIRATIONAL WORK IN PROGRESS!